Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If you or your customers notice an issue on the products or anything else on the order, please submit a problem report.
The return address is set by default to the Printful facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent to you. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks. If Printful’s facility isn’t used as the return address, you would become liable for any returned shipments you receive.
Wrong Address – If you or your end customer provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer (if and as applicable).
If you haven’t registered an account on printful.com and added a billing method, you hereby agree that any returned orders due to the wrong shipping address or a failure to claim the shipment won’t be available for reshipping and will be donated to charity at your cost (without us issuing a refund).
Printful does not accept returns of sealed goods, such as but not limited to face masks, which are not suitable for return due to health or hygiene reasons. You hereby agree that any returned orders with face masks won’t be available for reshipping and will be disposed of.
Returned by Customer – It is best to advise your end customers to contact you before returning any products. Except for Customers residing in Brazil, we do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse. Returns for products, face masks, as well as size exchanges are to be offered at your expense and discretion. If you choose to accept returns or offer size exchanges to your end customers, you would need to place a new order at your expense for a face mask or a product in another size. Customers residing in Brazil and regretting a purchase must contact our Customer Service and express their will to return the item within 7 consecutive days after receiving it, providing a picture of the item. The withdrawal request will undergo an evaluation to verify whether the product was used or destroyed, even if partial. In these cases, a refund will not be possible.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) and (e) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for:
1. the supply of goods that are made to the consumer’s specifications or are clearly personalized;
2. sealed goods which were unsealed after delivery and thus aren’t suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons,
therefore Printful reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
This Policy shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the English language, regardless of any translations made for any purpose whatsoever.
For more info on returns, please read our FAQs.
The return address of your store is by default Printful’s, and is based on where your package was fulfilled:
- Packages sent out from our US and Mexico fulfillment centers are returned to our Charlotte or Dallas facility. The correct return address will be mentioned on the order packaging. If this information isn’t for some reason available to your customer, then the returns must be sent either to Charlotte or Dallas, based on which facility is located closer to the customer. Charlotte address: 11201 Ed Brown Rd, Charlotte, North Carolina, 28273. Dallas address: 217 Wrangler Drive, Coppell, Texas 75019.
- Packages sent out from our facility in Canada are returned to: Unit 3, 3500 Laird Rd, Mississauga, ON L5L 5Y4 Canada.
- Packages sent out from our Latvian facilities are automatically returned to Plienciema 5, Marupe, Marupes novads, LV-2167, Latvia.
- Packages sent out from our Spanish facility are automatically returned to Travessía Prat de la Riba, 91-95, 08849 Sant Climent de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain.
- Packages sent out from our UK facility are automatically returned to Antar 2, 1 Headway Road, Wolverhampton, WV10 6PZ.
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Australia are returned to: 40 Tanimbla Street, Kedron, Queensland 4031, Australia (apparel orders); 338 Albert St, Brunswick VIC 3056, Australia (non-apparel orders).
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facilities in Japan are returned to: Komiyaji 817-3, Shinwamachi, Amakusa, Kumamoto prefecture, 863-0101 Japan (apparel orders); Ibe 15, Kunogi, Nakanoto, Kashima, Ishikawa prefecture, Japan 929-1801 (non-apparel orders).
- Packages fulfilled by our partner facility in Brazil are returned to: Rodovia Santos Dumont, 4791 (Antigo KM 3,5), Armazém 111, Galpão 02, Empreendimento Caxias Park. Parque Paulista. CEP 25251-460. Duque de Caxias – RJ, Brasil.
If you display a return address on your website, we advise you to publish a disclaimer that it should be used only for product returns. All other types of correspondence (notices, letters, etc.) sent to our address will be returned to the sender, as we’re not legally permitted to open correspondence that’s not addressed to us.
Once a return package reaches our facility, we’ll notify you via email. Based on the reason for the return, we’ll decide what the next steps should be. Check out our return policy for more info.
You can also set your own return address if it’s in the US and not a PO box. Please note that if you set your own return address, you will be responsible for your own returns.
To change your return address, go to your Printful Dashboard > Settings > Stores > Returns.
N.B. It’s not possible to use your own address for DHL shipments. All orders sent through DHL get returned to our facilities.
What if an order gets lost in the mail?
For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. But no worries! We’ll cover the costs of reprinting and shipping a replacement order for you.
We may ask for your help before doing that, like confirming with your customer that the shipping address was correct. It would also be good to double-check that your customer got in touch with the shipping carrier to try locating the lost order.
Keep in mind that if tracking information states an order was delivered but your customer thinks they haven’t received it, we won’t take responsibility and reship that order. In that case, any replacements would have to be at your expense.
You can check out our return policy for up-to-date details about reshipments.
What if the product is damaged in the mail?
If something arrives damaged, send a photo of the damaged goods to firstname.lastname@example.org, then we’ll gladly send a replacement at no cost to you.
How are returns handled differently when comparing quality concerns or customers changing their minds?
Any returns or problems that occur because of an error on our part will be handled at our expense.
If your customer would like to exchange or return a product without any defect or due to a wrong size being ordered would be handled at your expense by placing a new order.
If the item is returned to our facility, someone from our team will contact you regarding the return. We will ship the return back to you; however, you will be responsible for the shipping cost a second time. Unclaimed returns get donated to charity after 4 weeks.